- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone CMYK Guide Set Coated and Uncoated
The CMYK Guide illustrates 2,868 CMYK process colors and their corresponding values.
These CMYK colours are unique to the Pantone graphics system and cannot be matched to Pantone spot/solid colours.
Use this guide when printing in four-colour process. To convert solid to CMYK please see the Color Bridge guides.
- Includes 16 distinct colours per page arranged in numeric and chromatic format
- Each colour displayed with co-ordinating numbers and values
- Screen tint percentages provided for four base inks
- Two portable, handheld fan decks printed on coated and uncoated paper
- Printed to ISO Certification so colours can be consistently reproduced
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- Use when designing for four-colour process printing
- Allows for most common and most affordable printing process
- Appropriate for inspiration and creating designs when colour accuracy is not critical
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally
- Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).