- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
The Pantone Essentials Guide Set contains six of Pantone’s top-selling graphics tools into one affordable, portable kit.
The Pantone Essentials Guide Set. Versatility, variety, and value for graphics and print.
Useful for both designers and design students at all stages of the workflow, from finding colour inspiration and communicating colour, to verifying colour accuracy and translating spot colours to CMYK, HTML, or RGB.
The Pantone Essentials Guide Set includes the Pantone Formula Guide Set, the Pantone Color Bridge Guide Set, and the Pantone CMYK Set. All supplied in a convenient carrying case for travel and storage
It offers a total of 5,029 market-driven spot, spot-to-process, and process colours, making it an on-the-go reference ideal for school, studio, stakeholder meetings, and press checks.
- Includes the 294 new, trend and market relevant graphics Pantone colours added.
- The complete collection of all 2,161 traditional spot colours, 2,139 spot-to-process colours, and 2,868 four-colour process colours
- Each colour is displayed with its coordinating number and ink formulation or values
- Pantone Colours arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked in top corners and integrated throughout the Formula Guides
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data.
- Six portable, handheld fan decks in a convenient carrying case.
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- Use throughout the design process from inspiration to press check
- Ideal for comparing spot-to-process colour when CMYK printing is required
- Use for print materials, branding and logos, packaging, digital design, and animation
- Offers 5,029 total spot and four-color process colours at a value price
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colours on printed materials
- Compact size travels from school, to studio, to stakeholder meetings and press checks
- Bring Colour to Life, Digitally
- Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).