- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Guide
Pantone F&H Guide Set contains 2,625 market-driven, trend-relevant Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) colours in two portable handheld guides.
The Pantone F, H + I Colour Guide two-guide set for home and fashion accessories.
With 315 new colours just added making a total of 2,625 Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colours in two portable handheld guides. The Textile Paper – Green (TPG) colours match back is the perfect on-the-go tool for inspiration and colour communication for ceramics, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods.
It illustrates all 2,625 Fashion, Home + Interiors System Colors as a lacquer coating on paper for hard home goods. Pantone’s paper format colours also match our FHI Cotton Colours for soft goods. The two compact, fan decks for easy reference and viewing on the go.
- 2,625 FHI colours, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colours
- All FHI TPG Colours for hard surfaces match back to Pantones FHI Textile Cotton System Colours for textiles and soft goods
- Improved chromatic layout organises all 2,625 FHI Colours by colour family
- Each colour displayed with its corresponding number and name
- Portable fan deck in a two-volume set
- Features seven Fashion, Home + Interiors Colours per page
- The TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates a lead and chromium free formulation of TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product
- Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
- Use for colour inspiration, specification, and production at the office, lab, or on the go
- View colour on both hard and soft surfaces, allowing for a versatile design process
- Bring Colour to Life, Digitally
- Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).