- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors Colour Specifier and Guide Set
Pantone F,H & I Color Specifier & Color Guide Set. Get inspiration and communicate colour, in the office and beyond.
With 315 new colours added this convenient bundle combines portable colour inspiration with perforated chips for sharing your selections.
This set includes the Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Color Guide as a versatile reference tool and the Color Specifier desktop reference with removable chips for palette development. Ideal for designers to communicate colour with clients and suppliers, both on the go and in the office.
You can access all 2,625 Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors System Colors as a lacquer coating on paper for hard home goods (Textile Paper–Green, or TPG format), they correspond to the Pantone Textile Cotton System (TCX) so you can co-ordinate colours for textiles, paints, and coated surfaces like leather or metal.
- Features 2,625 FHI colours, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colours
- Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI colours by colour family
- Color Specifier chips display colours with their corresponding number, Color Guide displays colours with both name and number
- Specifier’s removable chip format has three-sided colour bleed, most ideal when evaluating colour
- Color Specifier and Color Guide Set includes two portable, handheld fan guides and a two-volume desk reference binder
- Color Guide features seven Pantone Colours per page
- Color Specifier displays seven Pantone Colours per page, with six tear-away 5/8” x 5/8” chips per colour
- The TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product.
- Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
- Use for colour inspiration and sharing colours, building palettes and mood boards, and specification, evaluation, and production at the office, lab, or on the go
- Visualise colour on both hard and soft surfaces, enabling a versatile design process
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally
- Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).