- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors Cotton Chip Set
The Pantone Cotton Chip Set offers a versatile tool for selecting all of Pantone’s Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) colours as removable swatches.
Pantone’s most popular textile tool with removable chips with 315 new colours added.
This library of cotton chips presents the ideal format for designers and colourists to build palettes, present mood boards, and communicate colour for textile, soft home, and apparel products. It has removable 1” x 1” cotton chips of all 2,625 market-driven Pantone FHI colours and is a useful for palette development and colour specification in three volumes.
- 2,625 Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colours
- All Pantone Colors on cotton formulated for achievability and fastness
- Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI Colors by colour family
- Colours arranged in chromatic format, with index in the back providing numeric location for each colour
- Each colour refers to a corresponding Pantone Swatch Card, the industry standard for colour accuracy
- Three volume, binder-style desktop reference
- Thirty-five 1” x 1” colours per page on removable tabs
- Each tab features a single layer of cotton fabric affixed to durable, recyclable, synthetic paper
- Removable tab format allows for easy colour comparison and palette development
- Each tab identifies the colour name, number, and location in the book
- Use for textiles, apparel, soft home, and interiors products
- Ideal for building palettes and mood boards, collaborative creative development, stakeholder presentations, internal colour communication, and colour verification
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally
- Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).