- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors Cotton Swatch Library
The Pantone Cotton Swatch Library is the ultimate tool for designing in fashion, related markets, interiors and all soft goods.
The Pantone Cotton Swatch Library provides the complete collection of FHI colours on cotton in the largest removable swatch size with 315 new colours just added!
The redesigned format has been developed with the designer in mind. The improved layout of each volume allows you to see 35 colours per page and 140 once pages are expanded. The mini-swatches have also been updated to include printed names on the pockets for easy identification and replacement. This comprehensive desktop reference of 2,625 cotton swatches is ideal for designers and teams working in textiles, soft goods, and apparel. The removable, double-layered swatches make it easy to build and share palettes and communicate colour selection.
The Cotton swatches measure 2” x 2” and are double layered and un-backed for accurate colour visualisation with removable swatches provide a reference for designers, teams, and clients
Use with the Pantone Nylon Brights Ring and Polyester Swatch Book to build dynamic colour stories.
- Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors by colour family
- All Pantone Colours on cotton formulated for achievability and fastness
- Index allows for easy location of each colour
- Each colour refers to a corresponding Pantone Swatch Card, the industry standard for colour accuracy
- 7 volume, six-ring binder desktop reference
- 35 colours per page; 140 colours visible when pages are expanded
- The 2” x 2” mini-swatches have a structured lip on the bottom to improve ease of removal and replacement of mini-swatch cards into the page
- Each swatch is made from a double layer of unbacked cotton fabric, mounted on non-optically brightened paper for accurate visualisation
- The back of each mini-swatch includes printed colour name, number, and location
- Use for textiles, apparel, soft home, and interiors products
- Use for palette development, mood boards, presentations, and internal colour communication
- Ideal for team and departmental use in the workplace
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally
- Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).