- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone Lighting Indicator Stickers D65
The Pantone D65 Lighting Indicator Stickers are an easy to use tool with two colour patches that match when lighting conditions are ideal and mismatch when lighting is poor.
Proper lighting is critical to ensuring colour accuracy.
Easily attach D65 to design and production files to ensure colour accuracy for product applications.
- D65 (6500k daylight) is best for evaluating fashion, home, beauty, and consumer products.
- Sheet of 40 stickers, with two light-sensitive patches on each sticker.
- Peel-off adhesive backing for attaching to any surface.
- Two different light-sensitive patches react to the lighting in your environment.
- If the light is not in the proper range, the patches will appear different in colour – the worse the light, the more drastic the contrast in patch colours.
- Attach stickers to design and production files to ensure you and your teams make accurate colour decisions.