- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone Metallics Chips Book
The Pantone Graphics System presents a complete collection of 655 Metallic colours for print and packaging.
Pantone Metallic Chips Book includes 54 new trend and market relevant colours, plus a new Rose Gold base ink.
Pantone Metallic colours provide economic colour options that are easy to use, specify, and amplify for luxurious and dynamic results. Coating options are included within the Chips book for a quick reference to just a few of the many ways that Pantone Metallic effects can be enhanced for your projects’ needs. Pantone Metallic Colours are high quality, reliable, and available anywhere you go. Use for packaging, logos, branding, signage, and marketing materials.
- Includes 54 new, trend and market relevant packaging colours which includes one new Rose Gold base ink.
- Complete collection of impactful and refined metallic colours for creating noticeable designs.
- 354 high-luster, durable packaging metallic and 301 traditional metallic spot colours.
- Removable chip format has three sided colour bleed , ideal when evaluating colour.
- Colour examples shown with gloss aqueous and specialty coatings.
- Each colour displayed with co-ordinating numbers.
- Colours arranged chromatically, with Pantone Metallics index at the front of book indicating numeric location.
- Single-volume, three-ring binder style set.
- Includes a Paper Chip Saver for easy loose chip organisation and storage.
- Includes both Packaging and Commercial Graphics Pantone Metallic spot colours as perforated, removable paper chips.
- Each page provides six Pantone colours with six 1.2” x 0.8” chips per colour.
- Printed on the most commonly used 100 lb coated paper stock weight.
- Ideal for packaging, logos & branding, signage, marketing materials.
- Packaging Metallics are easy to coat and print without loss in luster, tarnishing, leafing or blemishing.
- Broadens and compliments the traditional spot colour palette.
- Use for palette development, colour communication, specification and production.
- Replacement Chip Pages sold separately to replace when individual colours run out.