- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone Metallics Guide, Coated
54 new trend and market-relevant Pantone Metallic Colours, plus a new Rose Gold base ink.
The Pantone Metallics Guide is a complete collection of 655 Metallic Pantone colours for print and packaging.
The guide including 54 new trend and market-relevant Pantone metallic colours, plus a new Rose Gold base ink. Pantone Metallics provide economic colour options that are easy to use and specify for luxurious and dynamic results. Coating options are included within the Pantone Metallics Guide for a quick reference to just a few of the many ways that metallic effects can be enhanced for your projects, packaging, logos, branding, signage, and marketing materials.
- Portable, handheld fan deck.
- Printed on the most commonly used coated paper stock weight.
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation.
- 54 new trend- and market-relevant Pantone packaging colours, including a new Rose Gold base ink.
- Complete collection of impactful and refined Pantone metallic colours.
- 354 high-luster, durable Packaging Metallic and 301 traditional Pantone Metallic Spot Colours.
- Pantone Colour examples shown with gloss aqueous and specialty coatings.
- Each colour displayed with coordinating Pantone numbers and ink formulations.
- Colors arranged chromatically, with index at the back of guide indicating colour locations.
- Ideal for packaging, logos, branding, signage, and marketing materials.
- Packaging Metallics are easy to coat and print without loss in luster, tarnishing, leafing, or blemishing.
- Broadens and complements the traditional Pantone spot color palette.
- Use for colour communication, specification and production.