- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone Plastics Opaque & Transparent Selector
Offers a set of 1,005 opaque and 735 transparent Pantone Plastic chips.
Plastics Opaque & Transparent Selector is a five book collection with 30 chips per page.
An entry point for Pantone Plastics, this system offers a set of 1,005 opaque and 735 transparent chips. Perfect for inspiration, the colours in the system are separate from the Pantone system and not recommended for colour communication or production. Product managers and designers can use this set for colour visualisation.
- 1,005 opaque and 735 transparent chips arranged in chromatic format.
- Index at the front of the book provides the numeric location for each colour.
- Colours are not a Pantone Standard, so pigment formulation is not included.
- Individual chips and pages are available for purchase when replacements are required.
- Five book collection with 30 chips per page.
- Each chip measures 1.1” x 1.3”, smaller than for spectrophotometer readings.
- Three tiers of thickness, 1mm through 3mm, allows for accurate colour visualisation.
- Opaque chips are glossy on the front and matte on the reverse, transparent chips are glossy.
- Use for hard goods, consumer packaged goods, glassware, cosmetics, and more.
- Use for palette development and visual inspiration, not for colour communication or production.