- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone Plastics Tints and Tones Collection
The Pantone Plastic Tints and Tones Collection is a set of Plastic Chips in the 100 best selling Pantone whites, greys and blacks from both the Pantone Plus and Pantone Fashion + Home colour libraries.
This carefully chosen range of shades provide designers working in plastic with a wide selection of high-demand neutral colours, giving the ability to cross match plastic colours with the Pantone Matching System used in graphics, printing and packaging and Pantone Fashion + Home colours for textiles.
The collection is organised in an attractive carousel that conveniently rotates for easy colour location and chip replacement. Each polypropylene colour chip is in a large 75 x 47mm format, for precise colour specification in the development of plastic products.
- Features 100 of the most sought-after Pantone shades.
- The colours in this collection are relevant and market-proven.
- Large chips measure 75 x 47mm (3 x 1-7/8 inches).
- Chips have both gloss and matte finishes.
- Chips are in a two tiered thickness format of 1mm and 2mm.
- Each chip is identified with the appropriate Pantone colour number.
- Polypropylene substrate closely aligns with common real-world production materials.
- Each chip includes hole in top corner to enable palette grouping on rings.
- Pigment formulations included.
- Individual Pantone Plastic Chips are available for communication, specification or replacement.