- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone Plastics Transparent Selector
Pantone Plastics Transparent Selector offers a selection of 735 transparent chips.
Plastics Transparent Selector is perfect for inspiration and colour visualisation.
The colours in the system are separate from the Pantone system and not recommended for colour communication or production. Product managers and designers can use this set for colour visualisation.
- 735 transparent chips arranged in chromatic format.
- Index at the front of the guide provides the numeric location for each colour.
- Colours are not a Pantone standard, so pigment formulation is not included.
- Individual colours and pages are available for purchase when replacements are required.
- Two book collection with 30 chips per page.
- Each chip measures 1.1” x 1.3”.
- Three tiers of thickness, 1mm through 3mm, allows for accurate colour visualization.
- Transparent chips are glossy on both sides.
- Use for transparent hard goods, consumer packaged goods, glassware, cosmetics, and more.
- Use for palette development and visual inspiration, not for colour communication or production.