- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone Portable Studio Guide
The Portable Guide Studio brings you eight essential Pantone Graphics guides in one compact carrying case.
The comprehensive and convenient colour set for graphics and print with 294 new trend colours added!
The Portable Guide Studio makes it easy for graphic, print, and digital designers to have access to Pantone’s Colour tools, when travelling. Useful for inspiration, logos and branding, marketing materials, digital design, and animation.
The Set contains the Pantone Formula Guide, Color Bridge Guide Set, CMYK Set, Metallics and Pastels & Neons Guides. It shows a total of 5,894 market-relevant spot, spot-to-process, process, and specialty spot colours.
- With 294 new, trend and market-relevant graphics colours added.
- Complete collection of all 2,161 traditional spot colours, 2,135 spot-to-process colours, 2,868 four-colour process colours and 865 specialty metallic, pastel, and neon spot colours
- Each colour displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation or values
- Colours are arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guides
- Index in the back of each guide provides numeric location for each colour
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Contains eight portable fan decks in a convenient carrying case.
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights.
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation.
- Use for comparing spot-to-process color, logos and branding, packaging, digital design, and animation
- 5,894 total spot, specialty spot, and four-color process colors together for a value price
- Portable for on-the-go inspiration, visualization, color communication, and verification
- Convenient travel case protects and stores guides when not in use
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
Bring Color to Life, Digitally
- Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).