- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone Reference Library
The Pantone Reference Library brings together Pantone’s Graphics guides and chip books in one convenient, desktop display.
The comprehensive colour resource for graphics and print with 294 new Pantone trend colours added!
This comprehensive Pantone collection supports designers at every step of the process, from colour exploration and comparison to specification and quality control. Useful for inspiration and palette building, as well as designing logos, branding, marketing materials, digital, web graphics and animation.
The Pantone Reference Library includes eight portable fan guides and four chips books with perforated colour chips, featuring the latest 5,894 Pantone spot, spot-to-process, process, and specialty spot colours. Keep all the essential Pantone Graphics tools at your fingertips in a compact, desktop display.
- 294 new, Pantone trend and market-relevant graphics colours.
- Complete collection of all 2,161 traditional Pantone spot colours, 2,139 spot-to-process colours, 2,868 four-colour process colours, and 865 specialty metallic, pastel, and neon spot colours.
- Each colour displayed with its corresponding Pantone number and ink formulation or values.
- Pantone colours arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout guides and books.
- Index in the back of the guides and front of books provides numeric location for each colour.
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data.
- Includes: Pantone Formula Guide Set, Pantone Color Bridge Guide, Pantone CMYK, Pantone Metallics Guide, Pantone Pastels & Neons Guide, Pantone Solid Chips Book, Pastels & Neons Chips Book, Metallic Chips Book, and Reference Library display stand.
- Comes with Paper Chip Savers for easy organisation and storage of loose chips.
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights.
- Pantone Guides include Lighting Indicator page to demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation.
- Pantone Chip books include all current Pantone Spot colours as perforated, removable paper chips with three-sided colour bleed, most ideal when evaluating colour.
- Each Pantone chip book page provides up to seven Pantone Colours with six individual 1.2 x 0.8 chips per colour
- Case made from sturdy, laminated wood with scratch-resistant pads
- Handcrafted in the U.S. from materials with low environmental impact.
- Includes screwdriver and hardware for easy assembly.
- Use for designing logos, branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other print applications, as well as digital design, video, and animation.
- Pantone Chip format is ideal for building palettes and mood boards, and for colour specification, sharing and evaluation.
- Communicate consistent colour throughout workflow and supply chain.
- Provides CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colours for confident colour management across formats and printing processes.
- Display, protect, and store your collection of Pantone Guides and chip books.
- An elegant workplace solution for team and departmental access to shared colour tools.