- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone SkinTone Guide
110 Pantone Skin Tone shades for inspiration and colour standard matching.
The Pantone SkinTone Colour range was created by scientifically measuring thousands of actual skin tones across the full spectrum of human skin types.
Specially formulated to be the closest physical representations of skin colours and with 110 Pantone Skin Tone shades, the library is a comprehensive visual reference of human skin tones. For use in any market where skin colours are relevant. Each Pantone SkinTone number is comprised of a four-digit alpha numeric number. The first two positions reflect the hue or undertone of the skin. The second two positions represent the tone or lightness and darkness of the skin.
- Large-size swatch with central hole for easy colour evaluation and matching.
- Digital values available in Pantone Colour Manager Software.
- Includes colour index.
- 110 colours numbered from 1Y01 SP to 4R15 SP.
- Each colour identified by a unique Pantone Number representing both tone and undertone.
- Colours developed to present best colour match under D65 (Daylight 6500K) lighting.
- Applications in the Beauty, Fashion, Product Design, Photography, Printing, Packaging, Graphic Design and Medical industries.