- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone Solid Chips Coated and Uncoated
Pantone Solid Chips Book Set with 6 perforated paper chips of all 2,161 Pantone Spot colours.
Pantone Solid Chips Coated & Uncoated. Shareable, versatile colour for graphics and print with 294 new trend colours.
Pantone Solid Chips books make it easy to view, share, and reference any Pantone Solid colour in chip format. Designers and decision makers can use the removable paper chips for mood board and palette development, specifying on product sketches, communicating colour to clients, or bringing along to press checks.
The Set contains six perforated paper chips of all 2,161 Pantone Spot colours from the Formula Guide which can be used at all stages of the design workflow, from inspiration, to stakeholder approval, to quality control. Chips books are ring-bound to accommodate replacement pages and include Paper Chip Savers for keeping loose chips organised.
- 294 new, trend and market-relevant graphics colours added
- Includes 2,161 total spot colours – the largest colour gamut in the Pantone system
- Enhanced printing process for improved colour accuracy
- Colours arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the books
- Each colour is displayed with its corresponding number or name
- Removable chip format has three-sided colour bleed, most ideal when evaluating colour
- Index in the front of the books provide the numeric location for each colour
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Two volume desktop reference with removable paper chips
- Comes with two Paper Chip Savers for easy organisation and storage of loose chips
- Each page provides up to seven Pantone Colours with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips per colour
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights.
- Shows Pantone Spot colours in the easiest format for building palettes and mood boards, and for colour specification, sharing, and evaluation
- Add Replacement Chip Pages when colours run out (sold separately)
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally
- Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).