- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone Solid Color Set
Pantone Colour tools for all stages of your graphics workflow.
The Solid Color Set bundles all 2,161 Pantone Spot colours in formats useful at every stage of the graphics and print workflow.
With 294 new trend colours.
The handheld Pantone Formula Guide gives designers a portable reference for colour inspiration and selection, while the Pantone Solid Chips Books offer a desktop tool with removable chips for palette building, sharing with teams, and approvals.
- Includes Pantone’s Formula Guide and Solid Chips Books
- Combines a portable, personal color tool with a desktop reference
- Comes with Paper Chip Savers for easy organisation and storage of loose chips
- Chips offer shareable, versatile colour for inspiration, colour communication, and quality control.
Pantone Chips Books
- 294 new, trend and market-relevant graphics colours added
- Includes 2,161 total spot colours – the largest colour gamut in the Pantone system
- Enhanced printing process for improved colour accuracy
- Colours arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the books
- Each colour is displayed with its corresponding number or name
- Removable chip format has three-sided colour bleed, most ideal when evaluating colour
- Index in the front of the books provide the numeric location for each colour
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
Pantone Formula Guides
- Displays all 2,161 market-driven spot colours on coated and uncoated stock.
- Includes 294 new, Pantone trend and market-relevant graphics colours.
- Use from design inspiration to press check
- Two compact fan decks for easy viewing and portability.
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights.
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation.
- Largest colour gamut in the Pantone Graphics system.
- Colours arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guide.
- Pantone solid colours are available for specification in most digital design software.
- Enhanced printing process for improved colour accuracy.
- Each colour displayed with its corresponding Pantone number and Pantone ink formulation.
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each colour.
- Tolerance aim <2dE to Pantone master standard data.
- Use for the design of logos, branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications.
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot Colours on printed materials.
- Used around the globe for communicating consistent colour throughout the workflow and supply chain.