- Colour Standards
- Munsell Charts
- Pantone Colour Charts
- Pantone Colour Chips
- Pantone Equipment
- Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors
- Pantone FHI Cotton
- Pantone FHI Paper
- Pantone Plastics
- Pantone Polyester
- Pantone Metallics
- Pantone Universe
- Pantone Mugs
- RAL Charts
- Copic Markers
Pantone Solid Guide Set
Get the full gamut of Pantone Spot colours for graphics and print in one money saving set.
Access 3,026 Pantone Matching System colours with all four Pantone solid colour guides.
Now with 294 new Pantone trend colours added, this cost-saving bundle gives designers the Pantone Formula Guide in both Coated and Uncoated, the Pantone Pastels and Neons Guide, and the Pantone Metallics guide. Use this set for branding, packaging, marketing materials, signage, and when spot colour printing is critical.
The greatest array of Pantone Graphics colours including both standard and specialty colours in one set. Complete collection of all Pantone Spot Colours: 2,161 traditional spot colours, 301 regular metallics, 354 high-luster, durable packaging metallics, 154 pastels, and 56 neons
- Four portable, handheld fan decks.
- On-the-go references ideal for school, studio, stakeholder meetings, and press checks.
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights.
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation.
- 294 new Pantone trend- and market-relevant graphics colours added.
- Each colour displayed with its corresponding Pantone number or name and ink formulation.
- Colours arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guides.
- Indexes in the back of guides provide numeric location for each colour.
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data.
- Use for logos, branding, packaging, colour specification, sharing and evaluation.
- Complete assortment of Pantone Spot colour fan guides in one cost-saving bundle.
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colours on printed materials.